Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Bootleg Potter (no spoilers)

- There's no way for you to go to the Death Tower, you don't have your broom, there're no roads, and to cross the sea you're gonna need a bigger boat. - said Ron to Hermione
- Roads? Where we're going we don't need roads.
- What do you mean?
- Elementary, my dear Ron. Don't you know that if you build it, he will come. I built this whistle and with it Forrest the Bird will take me there.
- No! You can't go!
- Look, Ron, I can see you're really upset about this, but I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse.

Hermione whistle and Forrest appear in less than two minutes
- Please don't go!
- Don't you worry, I'll be back.

- So do you want a go to some place like Bolivia?- said Forrest The Bird
- No, I need to go to the Death Tower, so run, Forrest, run! Harry needs my help
- Kid, the next time I say, "Let's go someplace like Bolivia," let's go someplace like Bolivia. That tower is The horror... the horror.

As soon as Hermione arrives in the Death Tower she meets Harry
- Harry... my precious!!
- Hermione, what are you doing here?
- We all go a little mad sometimes.
- Hermione, we have a problem
- What is the problem? I want the truth!
- You can't handle the truth!
- Harry, let's go to Kansas! There's no place like home.
- I can't go, I need to confront him, but don't forget... we'll always have Paris
- Harry, Harry... Harry, if you go, where shall I go? What shall I do?
- Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.

Harry Potter goes through the door and finally meets Voldemort for what shall be their last battle.
- Potter, Harry Potter.
- You talkin' to me?
- Have you ever danced with the Devil in the pale moonlight?
- Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?
- You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya, punk?
- Go ahead, make my day.
- Yippie-ki-yay, motherfucker!

Voldemort fly in Harry's direction, but he dodges with a magic move.
- Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape!
- Dumbledore never told you what happened to your father.
- He told me enough! It was you who killed him.
- No. I am your father.
- No. No. That's not true! That's impossible!
- Search your feelings. You know it to be true.
- Noooooooooooooooooo
- Forget it, Harry. It's Chinatown.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

There is no wand.

Anonymous said...

-How do you shoot the Prince of Darkness in the back? What if you miss?

Unknown said...

Fumou?